Interested in hosting an event in your city, state or country? We would love to have you join us in our efforts of bringing NNRW to nannies and families across the globe.
When planning an event, please refer people to our website, www.nnrw.org, letting them know about our history, our resources, and our Nanny Gift Shop.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know what and when you will be planning, so we can share on our social media.
A few ways you can show appreciation to your nannies:
- Host an open house for nannies to stop by your office and receive a treat – flowers, cupcakes, gift card, goodie bag of items, etc.
- Host a dinner or dessert at a local restaurant and invite your nannies.
- Send out a letter to families letting them know about NNRW and ways they can Thank their nanny.
- Connect with local businesses and ask them to offer NNRW discounts to nannies.
- Send a note card to each of your nannies, Thanking them for being awesome!
Please refer to NNRW as National Nanny Recognition Week. It is not Nanny Recognition Week, Nanny Appreciation Week, etc. The official name is National Nanny Recognition Week (NNRW).
As our event grows, so has the participation. We’ve added International to our family of supporters. The official hashtags of NNRW are:
No person, group or agency can assume rights to NNRW.